Digital marketing is the promotion of products or brands via one or more forms of electronic media. Digital marketing differs from traditional marketing in that it involves the use of channels and methods that enable an organization to analyze marketing campaigns and understand what is working and what isn’t typically in real time.
This program is essential for all marketing professionals and business people, New Horizons digital marketing program is designed to provide you with a comprehensive examination of tactics and strategies across social media, mobile marketing, online analytics, and search engine marketing aimed at fully leveraging the Internet for achieving business goals such as acquiring, converting, and retaining online customers. This program is intended for anyone interested in improving website performance, online marketing campaigns, search engine marketing and web analytics skills. This program will also interest those advancing a career in marketing by clearly defining the tactics and technologies integral to planning and implementing a successful Internet marketing strategy from an organizational perspective.
Who Should Attend
- Business Developers
- Marketing Executives
- Individuals seeking “Work From Home” Opportunity
- Online Marketing Professionals
- Advisers of small, medium and fast growing enterprises (SMFEs)
- Graduate students in Marketing & Strategy
- Individual preparing for International Certification Program in Internet Marketing
- Basic knowledge of internet: participants are required to have practical experience in using internet.
- 1 Month