Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Social Media Basics, Introduction to Computer.
The IC3 Digital Literacy Certification provides students and job-seekers with the foundation of knowledge they need to succeed in environments that require the use of computers and the Internet.
In today’s high-tech world, digital literacy is a requirement. The best way to stand out of the crowd is to have the IC3 Digital Literacy Certification credential on your resume.
The Internet and Computing Core Certification (IC³) program covers a broad range of computing knowledge and skills that proves competency in digital literacy. Regardless of your career or education goals, computers and technology will most likely play an important role.
The study covers introduction to computer basic which comprises the hardware (e.g. this is everything physically present in a computer: the keyboard, the screen, and the case where the actual computer resides all constitute hardware) and software (e.g. operating system, which provides a user interface and some basic commands.).This course is designed for students who have no background knowledge in computer but interested in knowing about a computer and its features.
- Microsoft Word 2016
- Microsoft Excel 2016
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
- Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Introduction to the Internet
- Infographics and Illustration
- Weekdays: 2 Months
- Weekends: 3 Month
Advance Microsoft Excel
The IC3 Digital Literacy Certification provides students and job-seekers with the foundation of knowledge they need to succeed in environments that require the use of computers and the Internet
Students will build upon the foundational Microsoft® Office Excel® 2013 knowledge and skills already acquired and learn to create advanced workbooks and worksheets, including advanced formulas, tables, PivotTables, PivotCharts and data filtering. In addition, students will learn some of the more advanced features of Excel, including automating common tasks, auditing workbooks to avoid errors, sharing data with other people, analysing data, and using Excel data in other applications.
This course is designed for students who already have foundational knowledge, skills and experience working with Excel 2013. The student will now begin taking advantage of some of the higher-level functionality in Excel such as creating macros, working with shared documents, analyzing data, and auditing worksheets.
- Course Outline – Level 2
- Lesson 1: Customizing the Excel Environment
- Lesson 2: Creating Advanced Formulas
- Lesson 3: Analyzing Data with Functions and Conditional Formatting
- Lesson 4: Organizing and Analyzing Datasets and Tables
- Lesson 5: Visualizing Data with Basic Charts
- Lesson 6: Analyzing Data with PivotTables, Slicers, and PivotCharts
- Course Outline – Level 3
- Lesson 1: Working with Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks Simultaneously
- Lesson 2: Sharing and Protecting Workbooks
- Lesson 3: Automating Workbook Functionality
- Lesson 4: Applying Conditional Logic
- Lesson 5: Auditing Worksheets
- Lesson 6: Using Automated Analysis Tools
- Lesson 7: Presenting Your Data Visually
- Weekdays: 1 Months
- Weekends: 2 Month